22. The Other Side: Ways of Being and Place in Vanuatu, by John Patrick Taylor (2008)
21. Songs from the Second Float: A Musical Ethnography of Takū Atoll, Papua New Guinea, by Richard Moyle (2007)
20. Imagining the Other: The Representation of the Papua New Guinean Subject, by Regis Tove Stella (2006)
19. Colonial Dis-ease: U.S. Navy and Health Policies and the Chamorros of Guam, 1898-1941, by Anne Perez Hattori (2004)
18. An Honorable Accord: The Covenant between the Northern Mariana Islands and the United States, by Howard P Willens and Deanne C Siemer (2001)
17. Law and Order in a Weak State: Crime and Politics in Papua New Guinea, by Sinclair Dinnen (2000)
16. The People Trade: Pacific Island Laborers and New Caledonia, 1865-1930, by Dorothy Shineberg (1998)
15. My Gun, My Brother: The World of the Papua New Guinea Colonial Police, 1920-1960, by August I K Kituai (1998)
14. Guardians of Marovo Lagoon: Practice, Place, and Politics in Maritime Melanesia, by Edvard Hviding (1996)
13. Strangers in Their Own Land: A Century of Colonial Rule in the Caroline and Marshall Islands, by Francix X Hezel, SJ (cloth 1995 out of print; paper 2003)
12. Woven Gods: Female Clowns and Power in Rotuma, by Vilsoni Hereniko (1995)
11. Broken Waves: A History of the Fiji Islands in the Twentieth Century, by Brij V. Lal (1992)
10. Not the Way It Really Was: Constructing the Tolai Past, by Klaus Neumann (1992)
9. Bellona Island Beliefs and Rituals, by Torben Monberg (1991), out of print
8. The Pacific Theater: Island Representations of World War II, edited by Geoffrey M White and Lamont Lindstrom (1989). Copublished with Melbourne University Press.
7. Tungaru Traditions: Writings on the Atoll Culture of the Gilbert Islands, by Arthur F Grimble, edited by H E Maude (1989). Copublished with Melbourne University Press.
6. Missionary Lives: Papua, 1874-1914, by Diane Langmore (1989), out of print
5. Upon a Stone Altar: A History of the Island of Pohnpei to 1890, by David Hanlon (1988)
4. Nan’yo: The Rise and Fall of the Japanese in Micronesia, 1885-1945, by Mark R Peattie (1988)
3. Wealth of the Solomons: A History of a Pacific Archipelago, 1800-1978, by Judith A Bennett (1987)
2. Where the Waves Fall: A New South Sea Islands History from First Settlement to Colonial Rule, by K R Howe (1984), UH Press edition out of print. Copublished with Allen & Unwin, Sydney.
1. The First Taint of Civilization: A History of the Caroline and Marshall Islands in Pre-Colonial Days, 1521-1885, by Francis X Hezel, SJ (1983)