University of Hawai’i Press is proud to present the early release of the following articles from Philosophy East and West: A Quarterly of Comparative Philosophy through a partnership with Project MUSE.
EARLY RELEASE ARTICLES
- The Neo-Confucian Transmoral Dimension of Zhu Xi’s Moral Thought by Diana Arghirescu
- I am not a Sage but an Archer: Confucius on Agency and Freedom by Rina Marie Camus
- The Ontological Dimension of Xunzi’s Ritual Propriety: A Comparative Study of Xunzi and Heidegger by Jifen Li
- Wang Yangming’s Theory of the Unity of Knowledge and Action Revisited: An Investigation from the Perspective of Moral Emotion by Yinghua Lu
- The Transformation of Aesthetic Ren (仁) to Moral Ren (仁): A Practical and Contextual Perspective by Yuzhou Yang
Please note: Early release manuscripts have gone through a rigorous peer-review process and will appear in a future issue of the journal. However, articles have not yet been through the full production process and therefore appear in their original manuscript form, which may contain errors. These articles will be removed from the early release page once they are published as part of an issue.
Stay tuned for more early release articles from UH Press journals in 2017.